Outside Sales Representative
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. High Country
Coca-Cola, with its many brands, has been recognized and enjoyed by people around the world for over a century. Founded in 1956, Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family owned, regional Bottler serving portions of Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Every day we honor our core values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Respect through encouraging our team members to develop, grow and serve. Together we become more effective and productive… in life and work.
Refresh your career and join us in refreshing the world!
- Estimated Yearly Base Plus Commission Earning Potential of $63,000!
- Robust benefits package including 100% paid employee health and dental – eligible after 30 days!
Coca-Cola is the world's largest beverage distribution company and has been refreshing the world for over 135 years. Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family-owned independent bottler and distributor where we view you as the heart and soul of our company and strive to improve the quality of life in each community we serve.
What will you do as an Outside Sales Representative?
- Manage customer accounts along a designated route with the primary goal of maximizing sales at each customer account.
- Build, deliver, and maintain superior customer service including being our customer’s primary contact at Coca-Cola High Country.
- Communicate with other members of the sales and marketing team to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Ensure all customer locations have up to date advertising, proper product placement, and proper inventory levels.
In the Outside Sales Representative role, we are seeking someone who:
- Has a High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Wants to work in an Outside Sales environment working with customers and other team members alike
- Loves working with customers face-to-face and is not into working at a desk all day
- Wants to support the entire sales process which can include some heavy lifting
- Is proficient with math skills and Microsoft Office with the ability to learn internal company systems
- Has a valid driver’s license - may be required to obtain a Class A CDL in some locations
In the Outside Sales Representative role, we prefer candidates who:
- Have a 4-year college degree, of equivalent combination of education and sales experience
- Additional sales training or education
- Ability to obtain a Class A CDL
Outside Sales Representative Benefits will include:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Option for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Dental for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance for Employees
- Benefit Eligibility 1st of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
- 401K With Employer Match
- Much more!
Our Highest Principle – Honor God in all that we do. We believe in the Dignity & Worth of every person!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free workplace.