Overhead Crane Material Handler 2 in Factory 1 – Weekend shift
Millerbernd Manufacturing Co.
We are looking for a Material Handler 2 to join our team. The Material Handler 2 is responsible for the identification and location of specific component parts, preparation of product for shipment and delivering the materials/products to their intended locations.
As a Material Handler 2, you will:
- Use crane, hoist, forklift or other material handling equipment to transport materials and product into and out of the work area as required
- Stack or assemble materials into bundles and band bundles together, using banders, tape, padding, shrink wrap or other materials
- Verify quantities listed on manufacturing documentation are met and items conform to prints
- Properly organize and store material
- Maintain organization of products and raw materials
Identify and initiates corrective actions (NCM) to improve BOM and inventory accuracy
- Utilize ERP software to research inventory discrepancies and understand status of Jobs & materials moving through the manufacturing process
Role Qualifications as a Material Handler 2:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Skill of effective and appropriate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Skill to accurately use tape measure and precision measuring devices
- Computer literate; particularly in word processing, spreadsheet, email, shop floor control, production planning, and inventory control applications
Why Millerbernd and Who We Are:
We strive to create the best opportunities for our employees. Here you can discover your potential, turn your ideas into reality and become a part of a team with skills and experience in various disciplines. At Millerbernd, you will enjoy a fulfilling and dynamic work environment, exclusive professional development opportunities, exceptional benefits, and competitive compensation.
Bonus perks to working at Millerbernd
- Employee Incentive Program – based on achieving weekly production goals, paid out monthly, and can add between $2.00-$4.00 per hour increase to base salaries.
- Onsite and 100% paid Weld School
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Working Hours – we offer 3-day and 4-day work weeks
- Branded Swag and giveaways
- Company-wide goal achievement celebrations
After you’ve submitted your application, here is what you can expect to happen next:
- Your application will be reviewed by our internal Talent Acquisition Team, not a robot or computer software program.
- Once our team has reviewed your application and your skills, qualifications, and experience match what we are looking for, we will reach out to set up a phone interview.
- After we’ve had a chance to chat with you, we will pass your application and our notes on to the hiring manager. From here, the hiring manager will review the information and determine next steps.
- Next steps would include an on-site interview and tour of the facility to see what you could be doing here at Millerbernd Manufacturing. From here, the hiring manager would discuss the interview with the Team Lead (if applicable) and determine to move forward or not.
Throughout the process, you will receive communication from our Talent Acquisition Team regarding the status of your application and next steps if applicable. On average, our hiring process takes 3-10 business days once your application is submitted.
The actual base salary for this role is based on various factors, including but not limited to market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The range provided is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
- Weekend shift is Friday – Sunday 5am – 5pm includes $1.50/hour shift differential
- 12-hour shifts (per day) including paid breaks (weekend shift)
- Voluntary Overtime is available
Apply Now if this sounds like you! #FormYourFuture