Packer, Blow Mold – Night Shift
PLZ Corp is the North American leader in specialty aerosol and liquid product manufacturing. The PLZ family of companies specializes in the development, manufacturing, packaging and distribution of a comprehensive line of contract fill, branded and private-label products. PLZ is committed to partnering with our customers to deliver quick to market, innovative, safe, compliant product solutions. It is our pledge to provide high touch service throughout the value chain to ensure our customers' success and satisfaction.
Shift / Pay : 6pm to 61m, Rotating days. Weekly pay. $15.00/hour. Eligible for a $3.00/hour shift differential.
The Blow Mold Packer is responsible for checking the product for quality and accuracy and packaging the product as outlined by the production specifications.
- Adhere to all safety protocols
- Visually inspect the product for quality, including but not limited to, appearance, correct components (cap) and cleanliness, etc.
- Ensure proper line clearance for the packing end
- Maintain a clean & safe workplace in accordance with 5S protocol and SOP’s
- Must have good hand / eye coordination
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel / squat and bend for a minimum of 8 hours.