Packer D Shift AWS (6pm-6am) $18.60
Campbell Soup Company
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Job Title: Packer
PM Shift: 6PM- 6AM
Pay Wage: $18.60 + $1 Shift Differential
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
The Packer is responsible for working in an area producing product that is packed into trays/cartons for shipping. Prepares cartons/carton displays, manually packs/palletizes product, and completes final quality inspection of finished goods.
• Prepares cardboard cartons/trays for product packing by folding, taping, sorting, and labeling cartons, securing carton ends together and placing cartons/trays on the work area. Checks to ensure tape guns/taper have sufficient amount of tape.
• Visual Inspections of final product packaging for product integrity including, but not limited to bag registration, code dates, prices, bag and cases for proper seals. Removes out of specifications product and communicates packaging problems.
• Fills cartons/displays based on packaging specs. Ensures that products are packaged in cases with appropriate corresponding labels; if applicable tapes and seals cartons.
• Stacks correct number of cartons/trays on pallets/skids using correct stacking pattern. If applicable, utilizes pallet jack to move finished goods weighing up to 300lbs.
• Clears loose product from turntable/area; discards defective bags, boxes, trays; sweeps loose product off the floor.
• Assists with product rework according to plant expectations.
• Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal protection.
• Keeps work area clean/adheres to 5S protocols.
• Stores packaging room supplies in designated areas.
• Keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from obstructions.
• Removes trash from work area floor; keeps turntables/area clean; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes and weights.
• Performs sanitation tasks as directed (including, but not limited to equipment washes, seasoner cleanings, and wipeouts).
• Prepares line for startup and assist with any equipment changeovers, when applicable.
• May operate tray making and/or stapling machines.
• Reports any issues to Machine Operators, Group Leader, or Supervisor as appropriate.
• May perform other duties as required.
• Mandatory overtime may be required.
High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience in a manufacturing environment required.
Sitting: Seldom Standing: Continuously Walking: Frequently
Driving: Occasionally Using hands: Continuously Climbing: Occasionally
Stooping, Kneeling: Frequently Talking, Hearing: Continuously Tasting, Smelling: Frequently
Two Handed Carry: Frequently Pushing: Continuously Pulling: Continuously
Overhead Work Standing: Frequently Ladder Climbing: Frequently Repetitive Twisting Standing: Continuously
Repetitive Twisting Sitting: Continuously Hand Dexterity: Continuously Bending: Continuously
Up to 10 lbs.: Continuously Up to 25 lbs.: Continuously Up to 50 lbs.: Occasionally
Up to 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never More than 100 lbs.: Frequently
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Compensation and Benefits:
The starting rate for this full-time, hourly position is $18.60+$1.00 Shift differential.
An individual’s base pay depends on a number of factors, such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation, such as a performance-based bonus and other short- and long-term incentives. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401(k), and wellness benefits beginning on one’s first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.ID:uDnQdo