PacLease Service Technician
Truck Enterprises, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
Are you ready to join an industry leader with a strong foundation of success? Kenworth Sales Company was awarded the 2020 Dealer of the Year award and after 77 years of consistent excellence, we are still growing! We have recently joined forces with Truck Enterprises, Inc. and now span 10 states across the country and boast 33 locations with over 1200 employees. We have exciting career opportunities available today in most of our locations. We are always looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for helping our customers build the kind of success that Kenworth knows so well.
PacLease Service Technician Job Summary
The primary function of the Service Technician is to perform superior quality repairs to
customer equipment, and make recommendations for further services as determined by the Technician in the course of the servicing.
1. Receives repair order assignments from Shop Foreman.
PacLease Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities
2. Performs work directed in repair order in a timely and thorough manner. Maintains superior standard of workmanship in all services performed.
3. Advises Shop Foreman of any recommended changes in services ordered by customer.
4. Determines if any further repairs or servicing should be recommended to customer, and communicates such recommendations to the Shop Foreman.
5. Maintains a level of training and experience with specialized equipment, machinery, and servicing techniques necessary for superior servicing of the customer’s equipment. Attends training sessions as required from time to time by Service Manager.
6. Performs additional repairs required when any piece of equipment is returned by customer because of Technician’s faulty workmanship.
7. Maintain accurate work order records of work performed and time clocked on job.
PacLease Service Technician Qualifications
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. High School Diploma or the equivalent. Working knowledge of truck repair and maintenance. Two years of experience as Technician’s helper or apprentice in truck dealership. Manual dexterity. Good judgment. Ability to operate power and hand tools and other equipment safely. Driver’s License and good driving record.
This is a physically demanding position. Will stand six to eight hours per shift. Will stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel. Will lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds. Will use hand and power tools, hoist and test equipment. Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, paint, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials.
We offer a full benefits package with retirement and paid life insurance. Also includes vacation time, sick days and paid holidays.
Kenworth Sales Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.