Painter / Assembly – 2nd Shift
La Crosse, WI
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000 paid out after 90 days of successful employment.
Starting at $24.00 ($21.00 plus $3.00 Shift Differential)
About XeteX: XeteX is a leading custom manufacturer of air handling equipment for the commercial and industrial markets. XeteX products provide energy efficient ventilation for buildings delivering the required Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for any application. XeteX’s headquarters are in Coon Rapids, near Minneapolis, MN. For more information, visit www.xetexinc.com or call 608-784-5509 Apply to join our growing team today!
General Summary: Second shift positions available, 40-50hrs a week, pay range based on experience. Working weekends on occasion may be necessary.
· Assisting in the squaring of units (like building a house), (climbing ladders, using clamps, and power drills)
· Placement, and securing of internal components (tight spaces, power drills, using a tape measure, welders)
· Placing outer panels (using power drills, and caulk)
· Installing the roof (use of fall protection, welder, caulk, power drills)
· Hanging doors, performing Quality checks, and clean out of the unit
Duties and Responsibilities: Painting duties will mainly consist of painting frames, prepping units for paint, painting finished units. Assembly duties will mainly consist of assembling, caulking, working with hand tools, and performing quality checks for XeteX HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) units.
· Background in construction and carpentry will be critical to preform job.
· Must be responsible, personable, have a good work ethic, and able to be on time.
· Able to read and understand basic drawings, technical sheets, and procedures.
· Detail-oriented, the ability to plan, organize, set priorities, and manage multiple projects.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Willingness to take on challenges and work through them while gaining knowledge of the XeteX product.
· Painting experience is preferred, will train the appropriate candidate.
· Welding and fabrication knowledge is a plus.
· Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
A provisional period with a staffing agency may be used during training. Total compensation, when hired as a full-time employee, will consist of wage, 401K, performance bonuses, health care, personal safety equipment and PTO.
· Painting: 1 year
· Assembly: 1 year
Starting wage is $21.00 plus $3.00 shift differential
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
XeteX, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
XeteX LLC offers a full benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Term Life/AD&D Insurance of $15k, Company Paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Mental Health Program (EAP), Paid Time Off (PTO), and 401K with Company Match.ID:uDnQdo