Panel Shop Assembler
Any salary estimation specified in this job board may or may not be aligned with our organization’s pay philosophy. Apply to connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who can provide you more details!
Who is Cleaver-Brooks?
Cleaver-Brooks is the market leader in providing fully integrated boiler and burner systems. We lead the boiler/burner industry due to our unmatched distribution network’s ability to deliver the knowledge, service, training, and support that are essential to long-term performance. Our customers will tell you that we’re the only equipment provider that manufactures boilers, burners, controls, and a full array of ancillary and aftermarket products. They’ll also mention that our unique single-source capability means that we can deliver fully integrated boiler room solutions that reduce overall costs and optimize space. It is our focus on products that deliver the most efficient, reliable, safe and environmentally sustainable solutions that differentiate us in the marketplace. Cleaver-Brooks continues an 90+ year legacy of providing the customers we serve with extraordinary products designed to deliver unsurpassed performance through the power of commitment.
- Maintains productivity levels according to plant goals.
- Adheres to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
- Properly reports labor
- Interpret instructions.
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Read an assembly parts list.
- Mount back panel devices and wire per schematics.
- Lays out and wires control panel
- Makes terminations / connections
- Fasten wiring
- Knows how and where to mount components
- Inspect and test completed units.
- Tag or mark identifying information on parts.
- Cut, trim and strip wire
- Inspect parts for flaws and imperfections.
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies.
- Measure dimensions/clearance of parts.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain equipment.
- All other duties assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Education preferred
- Read and write English
- Able to read tape measure
- Lifting less than 25lbs
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Detailed oriented
- Simple computer skills to enter data and open files as required.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements:
Work requires some lifting and pushing/pulling, assembling. Must be able to lift up to 65 lbs. Must be able to work up to 12 hours standing and walking on hard cement surface and will be required to regularly bend, stretch, stoop, and squat. Must be able to read tape measure; read and interpret blueprints, safety rules, operating/procedure, and maintenance instructions. Must be able to climb stairs, ladders, and work in temperature ranges corresponding with the outside ambient temperatures. Must be able to access all areas of the plant both inside and outside. Will be exposed to noise, dust, dirt, welding fumes and machine lubricants and/or oils. Must be able and willing to work with and properly use all necessary and/or required personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed shoes, and hard hats.
This description indicates the general nature of the tasks and responsibilities required of position given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of management to assign, direct, and control the specific duties of individuals performing this function. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. This description supersedes any previous descriptions for this position.