Parks Signature Fine Dining Culinary In-Person Job Fair – Oct 11, 2023
The Walt Disney Co.
Job DescriptionAt the Disneyland® Resort, dream jobs do exist. Our Culinary Team is focused on creating magic for our Guests by ensuring the highest standards of culinary excellence! With access to the best ingredients, our award-winning restaurants set the backdrop for one-of-a-kind experiences that can only be brought to life through our connection to our food. Cast Members could be working at any of our Theme Parks fine dining locations at either Carthay Circle or Club 33.
The Disneyland Resort invites you to be our Guest and explore exciting Culinary opportunities at our upcoming Job Fair on Wednesday, October 11, 2023 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Come meet our Recruitment Team to learn more about our dynamic teams that provide unparalleled dining experiences! This event is open to the public and will focus on finding talent for our roles.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to learn more about what it is like to make unforgettable memories for our Guests! Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event; however, computers will be available at the event to complete applications.
Roles may include:
- Full Time Signature Dining Demi Chef
- Full Time Signature Dining Dinner Cook
Full Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week including nights, weekends and holidays.
Part Time requires full availability on weekends, holidays and during all peak seasons, in addition to nights for any private parties.
With our Disney Aspire program, eligible hourly Cast Members receive 100% of tuition paid upfront for partner institutions!
When: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: Disneyland Resort Casting Center
700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
Parking: Team Disney Anaheim Casting Center - Visitor Lot 700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
Directions to the Parking Lot:
If traveling West on Ball Road, turn left on Cast Place (before Disneyland Drive) and then next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
If traveling East to the Casting Center, pass Disneyland Dr., and Cast Place is the next right. Then make the next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
- To reduce wait time, it is strongly encouraged to apply now, by clicking on “Apply for this job” below.
- Appointments may not be guaranteed day of based on limited availability. Please schedule your appointment as soon as possible after applying.
- Attendance at the Job Event may take up to three hours to complete.
- Full Time Signature Fine Dining, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: inpersonjobfair, jobfair, dlrcasting, DLR Casting, DLRCulinary, DLR Culinary, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, October 11, October11, Oct 11
- Minimum 5 years experience in culinary field with a focus on high volume production
- Culinary Education Degree or equivalent experience required with less than 2 years experience
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Basic communication skills (able to positively talk with Guest, Cast Members and leadership)
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Full-Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights and holidays
Compensation DetailsThis posting is seeking candidates to fill multiple roles in California. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
- The pay rate for this Signature Dining Demi Chef role is $28.00 per hour.
- The pay rate for this Signature Dining Dinner Cook role is $26.00 per hour.