Part Time HVAC Journeyman Mechanic – Weekend (FBI HQ)
Washington DC, DC
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: HVAC Journeyman Mechanic FBIHQ (Part time weekend: 6:00am - 2:30pm)
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for an HVAC Journeyman Mechanic who can obtain a Secret or Top Secret security clearance in Washington, DC. Must be able to work weekend hours 6:00am – 2:30pm and/or as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate BAS system Direct Digital Controllers (DDC)
- Install, repair and maintain a wide variety of heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical faults associated with HVAC systems.
- Clean, service, adjust and repair systems in an efficient and prompt manner.
- Respond and perform emergency repairs on mission critical mechanical equipment.
- Provide technical support and direction to persons working under your leadership.
- Maintain daily logs and records of pertinent events during shift.
- Follow all company and OSHA best safety practices.
- Comply with all work instruction and industry standards.
- Display excellent organizational and diagnostic skills.
- Journeyman HVAC License required
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Unless a higher degree is specified in this job posting, all positions require a minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to obtain a Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to work weekend hours 6:00am – 2:30pm and/or as assigned.
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer-Veterans/Disabled.