Part-Time Senior IT Support Technician
El Cajon, CA
Want a chance to provide IT support with an exceptional outdoor brand?
Join our Team!
Johnson Outdoors Diving, home to SCUBAPRO, a global market leader in innovative diving products, creates amazing outdoor experiences. For over 50 years, our exceptional gear has given people the opportunity to explore the amazing underwater world.
Check us out at www.scubapro.com or find us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube.
As our part-time Sr. IT Support Technician, you will provide proactive support to our team members, including maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting on personal computers, laptops, software, networks, servers, and the phone system.
This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week.
If you love providing excellent service, solving problems, keeping things running smoothly, and want to be a valued member of a great team, get in touch with us today!
What you will do:
- Provide daily maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting on personal computers, laptops, software, networks, servers, and the phone system.
- Work with remote enterprise IT staff and local vendors to ensure optimum performance and connectivity for local and remote employees
- Provide first and second level end-user IT support for simple to complex technology.
- Perform the administrative duties required to support local and enterprise-wide organizational information technology needs.
- Maintain software and hardware inventories for infrastructure equipment and applications.
- Lead and participate in related projects.
What you need to succeed:
- Associates degree in computer science or the equivalent. Technical certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, Network+, A+) desired.
- 5 years of experience providing second level IT support with an emphasis on end-user and personal computer support.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, LAN/WAN operations, and phone systems.
- Strong knowledge of network concepts, terminology, and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and customer service skills. Ability to effectively communicate with users and department leaders to identify and troubleshoot IT needs and issues. Ability to translate complex technical issues into simple terms.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work for maximum efficiency.
- Must demonstrate initiative, teamwork, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and ability to crawl and climb ladders (for running cables for example).
- Occasional availability for off-hours maintenance and emergencies.
- Strong desire and aptitude for learning technology.
A few pointers about our culture:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are in our bones! We authentically innovate trusted equipment that gets people out there.
- We are laser-focused on our consumers, and passionate about inspiring people to actively engage with the amazing awe of the outdoors again and again.
- We strive to create meaningful, healthy change in the world as individuals and as a family of brands.
- We value team members who are willing to wear many hats; who take personal initiative, anticipating what needs to be done, and figuring things out to make them happen; but who are also willing to ask for help, to assist others, and work together.
What you will receive:
- Share in the company’s success with our cash profit sharing and employee stock purchase plans.
- Plan for your future with our 401k with company match and deferred retirement contributions.
- Learn to dive. Always wanted to try scuba diving, but never had the chance? We’ll pay for your open water certification.
Salary Range: $26.26 - $32.80
Johnson Outdoors Diving is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.ID:uDnQdo