Partner Manager, Walmart Connect (Manager II, Emerging Sales) – Hoboken, NJ
What you'll do...
As a Partner Manager in Emerging Sales at Walmart Connect, you’re in the right place at the right time to ride the retail media trend at the largest retailer in the world! It's your opportunity to bring to life full-funnel performant advertising solutions for brands across categories you will manage. You will be a consultative sales partner to your clients, Merchandising partners, and Marketing support to grow your client’s business and drive revenue at Walmart.
You'll work on location in a vibrant and collaborative Walmart Connect media agency environment, joining the team in-office at least twice per week and as-requested.
Yours sales pod’s focus will be activating small and medium sized business owners or advertisers on our paid search and programmatic advertising solutions, within a category and book of business you’ll own. You’ll then work with Walmart Connect partners, and proprietary Walmart Customer data, to deliver measurable impact for their business growth goals.
About Walmart Connect
Walmart Connect is the retail media business within Walmart, Inc. We were created to keep up with the changing world of Walmart customers by offering more than just media. Walmart Connect helps brands connect with customers more often and more meaningfully through omnichannel experiences.
Our digital advertising business is important to Walmart's overall strategy, which is why we're excited to grow and open up this opportunity to join our high visibility "startup" team within the world's largest retail company.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert in the marketplace competitive landscape, trends, and business models through deep partnership with senior Partner Managers and cross-functional teams.
- Use your experience building relationships by advising clients and creating strategic retail media plans.
- Reach and strive to exceed sales quotas while contributing to our team goals.
- Help define best practices, processes, and forge through ambiguity to move the business forward.
- Manage a high volume of advertiser accounts.
- Report to the Director, Digital Advertising in Emerging Sales.
- Travel to client meetings and collaborate with colleagues onsite in one of our Walmart Connect office locations.
What you'll bring:
- Passion for digital advertising, building fruitful partnerships, and becoming an expert in the wide world of Walmart Merchandising.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital sales, Search/Sponsored Products, Display, DR, Performance advertising, full-funnel platform sales, PMP/automation background.
- 1+ years of experience managing SMB accounts.
- Knowledge of marketplace dynamics, small businesses, automated hands-on-keys platforms [self-serve, DSPs, API partners].
- Knowledge of measurement and analytics used to evaluate performance.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, business, marketing and sales, or related area and 2 years' experience in business, marketing and sales, or related area.
Option 2: 4 years' experience in engineering, information technology, business, marketing and sales, or related area.
2 years' experience working in a call center environment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Marketing and Sales, or related area and 3 years' experience in business, marketing and sales, or related area., Experience in sales., Leading cross-functional teams