Parts Counter Sales
Chicago Mack Sales & Service, Inc.
The Parts Counter Salesperson performs a variety of customer service, in store marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories.
- Read catalogs, or computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or
- customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for Mack and Volvo parts.
- Fill customer orders from stock.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Take inventory of stock.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems.
- Catalog and categorize parts for proper placement on the stock shelves.
- Lifting up to 75 lbs independently.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some sales experience.
- Will be trained on the dealership’s computer system.
- Professional appearance.
parts counter, parts, heavy duty, truck, truck parts, warehouse, counter, parts sales, sales, counter sales, parts counter sales