ProPetro Services, Inc.
Job Location: 307 OPERATIONS OFFICE - Midland, TX
Position Type: Entry Level
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Responsible for assisting internal departments and third party with their parts needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service by maintaining customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledging all customers he/she encounters.
- Place orders for Parts and materials, maintain required paperwork as needed.
- Providing parts lookup and assistance to technicians and Third Parties as needed.
- Maintain integrity of parts room and related secured areas.
- Ensure all parts movements are performed in and out of system in a timely manner.
- Report and record any discrepancy, damaged items, shortages, broken or unidentified packages to the supervisor
- Assist in the disposition of surplus inventory.
- Deliver materials to appropriate departments/bays and obtain required signatures and record transaction.
- Understanding of warehouse layout and how to locate materials as well as relocate material when needed.
- Preforms daily cycle counts and Annual Physical Inventory counts.
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Practices good housekeeping in assigned area and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Help with customers as needed.
- Assure that accurate issues on material requests and required process in the system occurs
- With Propetro training, operate material handling equipment including hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, delivery vehicle or any other required piece of equipment.
- Helps maintain a safe working environment through good housekeeping and comply with all environmental health and safety policies, including the proper use of PPE.
- Supports and actively participates in all HSE activities for this job classification.
- Help with RMAs and core returns to suppliers.
- Work shifts as prescribed by Management, with overtime as needed.
- Seeks technical/supervisor expertise to resolve quality related issues.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- A high school diploma or educational equivalency certificate.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to maintain a valid (state issued) drivers license.
- Have working knowledge of shipping/receiving/warehouse procedures 1-3 years experience preferred.
- Have experience with parts look up, counter sales and warehousing.
- Strong background in Frac, Cement, Sand, and Chemicals is preferred.