Parts & Sales Supply Chain Specialist
We begin with dreams. Dreams drive our motivation. Dreams are our future. The world's dreams, people's dreams, our dreams. Our passion creates ideas that make dreams come alive. Technology and products that were only dreams become reality.
All for dreams. Dreams challenge and the Nidec-Group will continue to meet the challenge. For the world's and people's tomorrows; the world's first, the world's best technologies and products; we will continue our part in creating a better society.
Job SummaryNidec is the world's No.1 comprehensive motor manufacturer handling "everything that spins and moves", miniature to gigantic. Nidec is a global enterprise comprised of over 300 subsidiaries/affiliates. We are a leading manufacturer of commercial motors, industrial motors, appliance motors, and controls. Our product line features a full line of high efficiency motors for industrial applications in water treatment, mining, oil and gas, and power generation, and for commercial applications such as pool and spa, condensers, cooling towers and large refrigeration units.
From keeping us comfortable in our homes to pumping clean water to making our cars more safe, electric motors are an indispensable part of our daily lives. At Nidec, our employees are on the forefront of developing new motor technologies. As we move deeper into the age of robotics, the impact of motors will only increase.
With over 140,000 employees stationed worldwide, Nidec continues to be a unique organization, and each location maintains its individual personality.
Whether driving locomotives, powering offshore platforms or keeping the lights on after a storm, Nidec electric power generation products impact the world on a daily basis. With over 1,000 employees in the Americas, we are moving forward with technology to solve our customers’ electrical power needs for both prime and backup generation needs as the industry’s leading manufacturer.
Edits, analyzes, interprets, and services customer’s inquiries, correspondence, faxes, and telephone calls, varying broadly in nature and scope relative to parts order status. Reports and collaborates reconciliation of past due and at-risk internal jobs and purchased components.
- Provides quotations with lead-time and pricing.
- Interfaces with diverse functional groups including Finance, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Shipping and Engineering as needed to ensure on-time shipment and long-term customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer product issues by directing to appropriate Nidec personnel.
- Quote parts from LSEU Sillac and Orleans to build customer proposals.
- Facilitate backlog reporting, communicate directly with Buyers, and coordinate new collaboration dates for customers.
- Manage and analyze all orders for shortages, monitor shortages and work with appropriate department and buyer for commitment dates.
- 4+ years customer service experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong aptitude for working with systems including Oracle, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and in-house custom software.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Comparable sales experience is acceptable.
Additional Job Details
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Nidec
Nidec is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, genetic information, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following website: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Nidec will not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to Nidec job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Nidec Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Nidec Talent Acquisition team.ID:uDnQdo