Pasteurizer – $24.93 per hour
Dairy Farmers of America
Kemp's a DFA Dairy Brands company has immediate job openings for well-versed Pasteurizer to perform an array of functions including maintaining, breaking down and setting up equipment and machinery, while troubleshooting and resolving operating issues. Pasteurizer will be responsible for processing finished or raw milk, while following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and communicating effectively with all departments and meeting daily deadlines.
Kemp's Dairy is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500 family farmers. Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we’re passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners. At Reiter Dairy, we create Reiter products and are proud to provide families with fresh, delicious dairy.
By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities – come join us!
OUR Pasteurizer FOR THIS POSITION MAKE:
- $24.93 per hour
SCHEDULE: Monday to Saturday with rotating Saturdays off, 10AM to finish (typical 8 – 10-hour days)
- 401(k) with company contribution (100% of first 3%, 50% on 4-5%)
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee referral program
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farm families
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year experience required.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel and bend for virtually the entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally including overhead.
- Must be able to work in a wet environment.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre*employment screens (including drug, background, and criminal checks).
DFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information