CAPS®, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nation’s largest 503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.CAPS is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and/or participating in the activities of CAPS drivers, couriers, and all FedEx deliveries.
- Assists with packing and driving/delivering products to customers in a timely and professional manner ensuring scheduled delivery times are met.
- Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning support to pharmacy.
- Responsible for product disposal and destruction.
- Responsible for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
- Participates in of Pharmacy products/supplies for clean room use.
- Performs material receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Passes annual eye exam.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work is typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and repetitive.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Target Based Range15 - 20
Education and Professional Knowledge:
High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
02-04 years related experience required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
Supervision Given and Received:
Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work is typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.
May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate work – Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Constantly:Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Sitting , Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral
- Occasionally:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals (in most areas)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Occasionally:Office environment, Other
- Frequently:Warehouse environment, Lab environment
What We OfferB. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com. Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled