Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner (Notional Opportunity)
Janus Global Operations, LLC
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and/or provide direction and support for the following services:
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical of UAC
- Complete medical screening on pediatric / adolescent UAC’s within 48 hours of entrance to residential facility
- Refer children as needed to specialist or hospital ER
- Screen for Tuberculosis and other contagious disease
- Recommend appropriate isolation as needed to protect health of child and others
- Screen for pregnancy
- Interpretation and analyze laboratory results sign results enter into UAC Portal
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities for UAC as needed
- Monitors effectiveness of interventions
- Facilitates the UAC’s transition within and between health care settings (e.g. Observation, Isolation, Intake, and/or Daily Living)
- Collaborate with inter/intra departmental personnel (e.g. all medical staff, mental health providers, case managers) to enhance UAC plan of care
- Accurate documentation in UAC medical record, Medication administration record, SharePoint, and UAC portal according to training guidelines
- Shall demonstrate proficiency in the use of basic word processing programs and the Acuity Medical Management System software.
- Complies with all applicable Acuity standards and guidelines.
- Attends and participates in a variety of meetings and task force groups to improve quality and outcomes, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new policy requirements.
- Receive / Render shift report to outgoing / incoming shift
- Serve as a resource to the medical personnel
- SIR documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduated from accredited from respective Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant school
- Unrestricted license in the state of service
- Fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read, and write)
- Minimum of Three years clinical experience as a PA/NP working in pediatrics or adolescent medicine
- Five years of clinical pediatric / adolescent experience preferred
- Emergency medicine experience is highly desirable
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check
- Current national certification in specialty area such as NCCPA, AANP or ANCC
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
Acuity International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For OFCCP compliance, the taxable entity associated with this job posting is:Acuity-CHS, LLC ID:uDnQdo