Piece Rate – Day Shift
Kontoor Brands, Inc.
El Paso, TX
Who We Are:
Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB) is the parent company of Wrangler®, Lee® and Rock & Republic®, with owned manufacturing facilities in Mexico and Nicaragua. Kontoor also owns and operates over 140 retail stores across the globe. Our global company employs more than 15,000 people in 65 countries, with world headquarters in Greensboro, North Carolina, and regional headquarters in Geneva and Hong Kong.
The distribution Piece Rate worker's primary duty is to perform a variety of tasks within the distribution center that support the ability of the facility to fill and ship customer orders that meet customer requirements. This position requires an individual who is willing to transfer between jobs on an as needed basis.
- Picks and/or packs product to be shipped to customers using a radio frequency (RF) device.
- Ensures product is picked and/or packed timely and with a high level of quality.
- Transfers to other functions within the DC as directed by the supervisor on an as needed basis.
- Observes all safety and work guidelines.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Must be able to read shipping labels that are printed in English
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good quality and good attendance
- Occasional overhead reaching and lifting required
- Must be able to carry up to 35 pounds consistently
Typical Working Conditions
- May work around equipment, such as conveyors and rolling stock, which could contain hazards. Other exposures found in a distribution center such as high level of noise and dust may exist for this position.
Why Kontoor Brands?
At Kontoor, we offer a comprehensive benefit package to fit your lifestyle and our benefits are crafted with the same care as our products.
When our employees are healthy, secure and well, they bring their best selves to work. Kontoor Brands supports you with a competitive benefits program that provides choice and flexibility to meet your and your family’s needs – now and in the future. We offer resources to support your physical, emotional, social and financial wellbeing, plus benefits like discounts on our apparel. Kontoor Brands also provides four weeks of Paid Parental Leave to eligible employees who are new parents, Flexible Fridays and tuition reimbursement.
Our Kontoor D&I Mission
At Kontoor, we believe that D&I is a key enabler to a culture that empowers us to work with passion and confidence, shaping our brand and future.
Our Kontoor D&I Commitment
- Create a global workforce of high-performing teams that both unlocks our individual uniqueness and harnesses our collaborative talents
- Ensure an equitable environment that attracts & promotes diverse workforce
- Foster inclusivity, ensuring employees feel they can bring their whole selves to work