Pipe Handler (DOT-CDL REQUIRED)
Express Energy Services, LLC
Responsible for assigned Rathole Service functions to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards as a Pipe Handler.
- Follows instructions given by on site Supervisors and Management team
- Ability to operate skids steer
- Ability to operate stick welder
- Responsible for securing and maintaining materials, securing inventory and equipment that is to be available for each job and loaded on pipe trailer meeting Company standards.
- Pre-Trip and Post-Trip responsibility to meet Company standards.
- Ability to sustain a 24/7 on call work environment
- Maintains Good Communication with the team on and off location
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment when needed
- Maintains professional communication with the Internal and External Customers
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment to meet quality standards
- Must have ability to navigate and find locations off of lease roads meeting ‘on time’ location requirements.
- Performs customer site clean-up prior to leaving location
- Complies with Company Rules and Regulations
- Participates in JSEA and Tailgate Safety Meetings
- Participates in 5x5 Safety and Observation Program
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
- Experience – None
- Language Skills - Ability to read and comprehend simple oral and written instructions and effectively communicate/present information one-on-one or in small group situations.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Welding experience (preferred in some locations).
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to handle problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Flexibility to work with different crews and to perform different aspects of the job
- Ability to follow instructions and perform as a Team player
Minimum one year experience in oil field service industry
- This job requires frequent moderate to heavy work.
- Employee will be exposed to outdoor weather elements to include extreme temperatures, high noise and the potential of chemicals and fumes or gasses.
- Employee will stand or walk 75% of the time and frequently be asked to bend, squat, reach or climb.
- Employee must be physically capable of lifting, pulling, pushing tools and equipment up to 50lbs in a safe manner.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will, be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.