St. Petersburg, FL
JOB TITLE: Pipe Fitter
Job Code: PIPEFIT
Status: Project Based / Per Job
External URL: www.graywolf.com
Please Note: This job has not been awarded yet. Pending materials from overseas
Plan, lay-out and perform all types of pipe fitting and fabrication work in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision. Must have the ability to take direction from a higher skilled worker or foreman.
Comprehensive knowledge of multiple Piping material applications: Steel/carbon pipe, Copper Pipe, PVC/PCV pipe, Poly Pipe, Stainless Steel pipe and Aluminum pipe, including piping layout.
Receives direct supervision and performs technical responsibilities.
- Perform testing, inspecting, and recording.
- Install all systems and products per code, specifications.
- Provide applicable input promptly to maintain current “As-Built” record drawings.
- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs carbon and stainless-steel piping and other industrial processing systems, including high pressure piping, according to working drawings.
- Cuts and bevels pipe utilizing a cutting torch, plasma arc or cutting machines.
- Must be proficient in making rolling offsets, fish mouths and the proper measurement of pipe to be fabricated.
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Have experience using modern tools and equipment
- High School Diploma / GED
- NCCER and OSHA 10 preferred
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
Graywolf Integrated Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Plan, lay-out and perform all types of pipe fitting and fabrication work in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision. Must have the ability to take direction from a higher skilled worker or foreman.ID:uDnQdo