Sierra Nevada Corp.
If you are a self-starter known for your collaboration and communication skills, come join us as a Planner! As a Planner I, you will learn and assist with planning, and scheduling the movement of raw materials, packaging materials, parts, components, services, supplies, finished goods, and related material through our production and inventory process to ensure a smooth and controlled flow of materials. You'll assist with troubleshooting potential scheduling problems and tracking production and material deficiencies and implementing the master production plan through the material management system to execute the program and product life cycle.
The ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Aviation, and Security (IAS) business area is a leader in ISR and aviation, it is a leading prime manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for innovative, high-performance ISR and aviation systems. Its end-to-end Command, Control, Computers, Communications and Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities encompass design, integration, test, certification, ground/flight training and complete logistics support. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations – with an unrivaled record of on time and on (or under) budget deliveries. Learn more about IAS
- Track production activity to ensure a smooth flow of materials while troubleshooting potential scheduling concerns
- Continuously provide direction and solutions throughout program life cycle
- Consistently resolve issues to meet goals and timelines
- Monitor inventory to ensure supply meets demand
- Assist leadership ensuring procedures and processes are followed
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field of study and typically 0-2 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Exposure to the engineering change process
- Basic understanding of master production planning
- Familiarity with applicable technical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and/or publications
- Previous experience with Deltek Costpoint and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- Previous experience using PowerBI that includes pulling and formatting reports
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry, the US Department of Defense or US Military An active Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management and /or Operations Management
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR)
- Understanding of Unified Commercial Code (UCC)
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNCEstimated Starting Salary Range: $59,935.70 - $82,411.59. SNC considers several factors when extending job offers, including but not limited to candidates’ key skills, relevant work experience, and education/training/certifications.
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 6%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:This position requires current/active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. Citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), our mission is to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole selves to their work. SNC is committed to fostering an inclusive, accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regarding to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Contributions to SNC come in many shapes and styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.ID:uDnQdo