Metal Craft Machine & Engineering, Inc.
Eau Claire, WI
***Please no outside agencies or recruiters***
RIVERSIDE, located in Eau Claire, WI is a precision machining company. Our company mission is to provide custom precision manufacturing and innovative services to medical, aviation, space, defense, and emerging high-tech industries.
We are seeking a PLANNING ENGINEER to join our team! An ideal candidate is a talented individual that is passionate about their work and committed to quality, service, excellence, and innovation.
***This is an ON-SITE position***
Our Culture is best in class!
“Built right. Every time” is not just a slogan. A career at RIVERSIDE is rewarding for far more reasons than you might imagine. We build things that make a difference in people’s lives. We understand there are lots of choices out there, that is why for over 40 years we have been providing stability, a safe and clean environment, challenging work and are invested in the growth of our people to take them as far as they want to go. At RIVERSIDE, your experience and expertise are highly valued, your contributions are recognized, and your professional goals are supported.
In this role, the PLANNING ENGINEER will create executable manufacturing plans that are compliant to technical and internal/external quantity requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Ensure incoming customer documentation is reviewed by all necessary parties and issues have been identified and addressed.
- Create manufacturing plans that account for all customer requirements by defining and documenting the order of operations in which product will be manufactured, utilizing in-house technical experts when necessary.
- Lead cross-functional reviews of manufacturing plans throughout the planning process, including risk analysis and mitigation activities.
- Lead external customer review of manufacturing plans.
- Negotiate Technical Data Package (TDP) solutions with external customers.
- Participate in post planning schedule reviews to ensure alignment between the manufacturing plan dependencies and manufacturing schedule.
- Align manufacturing plans with internal CAD design outputs.
- Support manufacturing by reviewing and incorporating changes, updates, and/or continuous improvements to manufacturing plans.
- Interpret and evaluate customer and industry specifications for effect on or implementation into manufacturing plans.
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or related field and 2+ years related engineering experience
- Preferred Aerospace/Defense Industry experience; or 8+ years of manufacturing experience in aerospace/defense industry, with experience in a related role
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with a technical team and be accountable for the final manufacturing plans.
- Experience with a MRP systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Solidworks or similar CAD software.
- Fluent in reading and interpreting GD&T.
- Read, interpret, and follow detailed blueprints, diagrams, specifications, bills of material, and other written instructions or procedures for implementation into a manufacturing plan.
- Reading comprehension and technical writing skills.
- Excellent internal and customer communication skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and organized, with an aptitude for understanding manufacturing processes interaction.
- People – We can do it
- Innovation – We work together
- Service – We honor our word
- Quality – We do what’s right
Metal Craft and Riverside are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class. ID:uDnQdo