Sims Brothers Recycling
Growers Mineral Corp. and Growers Transport Company are family-owned businesses that are dedicated to the production, sale, and delivery of our three products: GMS, Soil Conditioner, and Nutritional Additive. We have been in business since 1955 and have expanded our service area to 27 US states, as well as parts of Canada. Looking to grow our team, we are in search of a Full-time Plant Accountant to join us in our Milan, OH office!
How we invest in you:
- Competitive pay – 67-72K; based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 15 PTO days to start plus nine paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Monday – Friday
What to expect:
- Manages and processes bi-weekly payroll.
- Maintains sales database for sales reporting.
- Conducts audits and provides information to external auditors.
- Safeguards company/corporation assets and ensures accurate recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls, and checks across all departments.
- Manages the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, and cost accounting,
- Issues timely monthly, quarterly, annual, etc. financial records for the President and Board of Directors.
- Assures financial plans are consistent with organizational goals.
- Provides financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, product costing, etc. when necessary.
- Works with outside audit firm(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies.
- Processes 1099 forms for all contractors.
- Improves financial and bookkeeping, budgets, statistical analysis, and probability statements.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Manages the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Accounting/Finance, including negotiating and overseeing purchasing raw material contracts.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree required: BBA Accounting Preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Highly proficient in Excel and Excel Pivot Tables
Apply with your resume to join our team today!ID:uDnQdo