Dolese Brothers Concrete
The Dolese Promise is built on a foundation of integrity driven by our passion for quality, safety, and reliability. We are one of Oklahoma's most respected employee-owned companies because of our people and our values. We strongly believe in positively impacting our communities through our products, our actions, and our financial support.
Being a part of the Dolese team affords a unique opportunity to join an organization that rewards its owners through profit sharing. Our employees are one of our most important resources, which is why we promise to deliver.
- Stable Foundation
- Treat with Respect
- Safe Environments
- Employee Focus
Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Answers phones, takes and relays messages and forwards callers to the appropriate staff members.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and providing information
- Provides information and assistance regarding company information to callers.
- Ability and knowledge to perform basic bookkeeping and filing duties.
- Other administrative duties such as updating company bulletin boards and mailing bills.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Perform data entry accurately and efficiently.
- Providing backup support to the dispatching team
- Regular, reliable attendance at the worksite or assigned work location.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Quick and accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with weekly deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook experience.
- Dispatching experience (preferred)
- Ability to read, write and figure mathematical calculations.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and comprehension communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude that fosters effective relationships
- Willingness to work nights, overtime and weekends as required.
- Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment
- Lift, push or pull objects of various dimensions up to 30 lbs. of weight frequently
- Ability to perform 80% sedentary work and tolerate prolonged standing / sitting / walking
- Ability to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects
- Ability to use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Ability to verbally communicate, hear, and specific vision abilities including close vison, distant vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, marital or protected veteran status. Dolese provides 'reasonable accommodations' to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application process please contact the Human Resources Director.ID:uDnQdo