Dairy Farmers of America
Oversee all financial aspects for assigned location, including analysis, budgeting, and reporting. Coordinate local compliance with DFA policies and procedures and ensure cooperation with enterprise-wide functional departments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain adequate accounting system records, ensure timely completion of standard procedures (i.e. period end closing, financial statement analysis, and daily accounting transactions), and consistently enhance controls and business solutions designed to mitigate financial risk.
• Prepare and distribute periodic plant financial analysis including insightful commentaries detailing issues, opportunities, and action plans.
• Provide routine or ad hoc analysis and communicate with leadership regarding significant financial performance variances.
• Work closely with leadership to identify opportunities and develop strategies, understand internal business operations, and make decisions on process development and implementation to increase efficiencies and create cost savings.
• Manage employees, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and performance management. Maintain and promote positive employee relations in work environment.
• Exhibit the values and ethics of Dairy Farmers of America through honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
• The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee; but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.