Plant Maintenance Mechanic
Amplify Energy is seeking a team-oriented individual with strong planning skills and job management for the Bairoil, Wyoming location as a Plant Maintenance Mechanic who will monitor and maintain the plant machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for the service, maintenance, and repair of equipment, compressors, and more.
- Completes preventive maintenance as assigned.
- Read and follow schematic diagrams, drawings, service manuals, and work instructions.
- Performs equipment inspections to ensure proper operation and safety.
- Identifies and communicates safety hazards and quality deficiencies to management.
- Knows and complies with all PSM and DOT programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years compressor maintenance experience and related experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ariel, Worthington, Cooper, and Howden compressors preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of pump experience
- Experience with Goulds, Blackmere, Viking pumps (centrifugal and PD) preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job such as heavy lifting, kneeling, bending, and elevated work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma, some college preferred
The above summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, duties, and skills required.