Express Energy Services, LLC
Responsible for completing Polypipe Services which functions to ensure that the service being provided is consistent with established policies, guidelines and Company Code of Conduct to meet Customer needs.
- Stays in compliance to ensure that the individual meets all Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies and Guidelines.
- Helps Crew Hauler assemble and install the connecting of polypipe fittings/pipe to complete the installation.
- Mobilize and de-mobilizes poly pipe to location
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the needs of production.
Education, Professional Licensure and Certifications
Preferred High School/GED
Valid Driver’s License
- This job requires frequent heavy work which is typical of an oilfield job.
- Employee will be exposed to outdoor weather elements, high noise and the potential of chemicals and fumes or gasses.
- Employee will stand or walk 75% of the time and frequently be asked to bend, squat, reach or climb.
- Employee will be working at heights related to rig floor averaging 40’ decks.
- Employee must be physically capable of lifting, pulling, pushing tools and equipment up to 50lbs in a safe manner.
- Employee must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment
- Employee must have ability to work extended hours on location and / or away from home for extended periods.
- Knowledge of the inventory, materials and equipment.
- Ability to operate or train to operate welding machine, extrusion welder
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will, be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules always.