Post Acute Associate, DEV Raleigh
Smith & Nephew
Raleigh Durham, NC
Post Acute Associate, Device
Do you want to be part of something bigger? Do you have a passion for having a real impact on people's health and well-being? Are you ambitious and driven? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our expansion program of Associates, focused on the Post-Acute facilities with our Wound Device Team!
- Support Account Manager(s) to address the business needs and goals within the district or region, promoting key Negative Pressure Wound Therapy brands, Pico and Renasys, within post-acute setting in collaboration with our DME partners.
- Use your organizational skills to coordinate availability of products for hospital outpatient departments.
- Provide in services to appropriate personnel and to educate end users on the clinical benefits of products.
- Deliver sales presentations and product lunches and dinners to key customers and customer groups.
- Penetrate and maneuver through target accounts
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Documented success in B2B sales, medical sales experience preferred.
- Willingness and ability to relocate within the territory or region in order to accommodate business need when an open territory does become available.
All field sales professionals that are required to gain entry into healthcare facilities to perform the basic remit of their role, must successfully compete our credentialling process, which often includes COVID 19 vaccine management.
Smith+Nephew has a proud history of more than 160 years of improving health around the world. Whilst we have grown significantly from our beginnings as a small family pharmacy in Hull, England, our caring spirit has remained the same.
Care, Collaboration, & Courage:
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
At Smith+Nephew, we offer competitive and rewarding compensation and benefits packages!
Our benefits packages vary from country to country and by level, but often the total package includes the following:
- A competitive salary with an annual commission plan, uncapped!
- Strong Healthcare coverage.
- A competitive company retirement benefit scheme for all employees.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Smith+Nephew provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.