Powder Coat Prep
Start here, end here. There is a reason why we have so many employees with 20+ years with the company-Pace offers careers. Join us in becoming the premier die casting manufacturer and engineering solutions supplier worldwide.
Prepares parts to be powder coated. Prepares finished parts for next department. Other duties that may be assigned.
- Rack and hang parts on the powder coat conveyor line.
- Mask and scuff parts as needed.
- Unload the finished parts from the conveyor line.
- Unmask as needed and inspect parts.
- Pack parts for next department or for shipping.
- Move materials and perform housekeeping as required.
- Read and comprehend work instructions.
- Must be able to understand the English language
- Move or lift heavy objects.
- Keep work area safe, organized and clean.
- Excellent attendance and work ethic.
- High School Diploma
- Lifts and moves 30 lbs. on a repetitive basis without assistance.
- Must be able to keep up with the conveyor line
- Must be able to stand on a continual basis for duration of shift.
- Must be able to Ascend/Descend stairs.
- Must be able to Sit, Walk, Climb, Stoop, Kneel.
Pace is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.ID:uDnQdo