Power Platform Data Modeler and Report Builder
Fort Collins, CO
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
• Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI and Power Platform.
• Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those.
• Analyze data and present data through reports that aid decision-making.
• Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish.
• Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
• Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI and Power Platform scripts and perform detailed analytics.
• Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
• Develop Power Flows and Apps using Power Platform and BI Data.
• Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems.
• Data warehouse development and work with SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS.
• Redefine and make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems.
• Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements.
• Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs.
• SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data.
• Work with users and team members at all levels for performance improvement and suggestions.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Advanced Degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum experience of 2 years working with Microsoft Power Platform tools.
• Experience with database management, SQL querying, data modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence, and OLAP (Online Analytical Processing).
• Experience with Vista Viewpoint preferred.
• Knowledge In Microsoft BI Stack: Power Pivot, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS is an added advantage.
• Ability to communicate insights to everyone in the organization and create drill-down data and visualize data through charts/reports/dashboards.
• Understanding of technical aspects as well as software development architecture to transform requirements into technical presence.
• Ability to document process, models, designs, and solutions.
• Ability to effectively explain, represent, and discuss with the team.
• Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams.
• Knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization.
• Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
• Remain up to date with advancements and best practices in design and development.
• Ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to apply learned lessons into future solution considerations.
• Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn.
• A team player and able to lead and initiate.
Benefits and Pay:
• Paid Company Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• We provide paid sick leave as required by Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K with matching contribution.
• Salary $84,000 - $94,000 annually, dependent on experience, qualifications, and competencies.