PPM Welder (SEM Cap); 6.2
Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: Welder -- Palatka, FL
The welder will perform welding on mostly structures. Must be willing to accept indoor and outdoor work assignments and be subject to overtime. Welder will practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures. Comply with all costumer rules and safety procedures and policies. Follow all safety guidelines and provide for the safety of customers, employees and other persons any time they are on or in company property, utilizes appropriate tooling, equipment and material to accomplish structural welding functions.
- Possess the ability to use the English language to communicate (both verbally and in writing)
- Read and interpret blueprints, mechanical drawings, and hydraulic diagrams
- Have a complete set of tools appropriate for Industrial pipe fitting/welding
- Ability to stoop, bend, manipulate tools in small spaces
- Perform work at heights
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move varied objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
1 to 3 years welding
Physical Requirements/Job Site Requirements:
- May be required to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must possess enough strength and stamina to perform the technical duties and essential functions as identified above
- Must be able to move in and around confided spaces and uneven areas
- Must have full range of motion consistent with age
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance ladders
- Must be able to adequately hear and respond to voice commands and alerts from other employees, alarms and other job-related noises
- Visual acuity, depth perception and color discrimination consistent with that required to work at heights and on uneven surfaces
- Safety/Steel toe shoes are required
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and is companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR’s normal application process – it is probably fraudulent.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled