Young & Franklin, Inc.
Removes burrs, grinds, polishes, buffs and finishes products to exact specification, in accordance with company procedures and guidelines.
RANGE: $21 - $32 per hour; Time & a half over 8 hours in a day
- Hand grinds and polishes machine parts to very close tolerances and fine finishes.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work in close tolerances.
- Exceptional dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to sit for long periods and work with microscope.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May need to sit for long periods of time and stand on occasion. May require frequent walking primarily on a level surface. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to move materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 35 pounds. May include frequent pulling, pushing, and grasping.
- The primary environment of this position is the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection, and proper footwear.
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veteransID:uDnQdo