Preventative Maintenance Tech II (CMD)
Waukesha-Pearce Industries, LLC
Corpus Christi, TX
Scope of Work:
The Preventative Maintenance Technician II will perform all maintenance and inspections on construction and mining equipment engines. Maintenance is to be performed as defined by each manufacture’s recommended schedule. Dispose of waste oils, fluids and filters in accordance to State and Company regulations. Assists senior level PM Technicians wherever required and observe closely to gain knowledge.
- Perform preventative maintenance on construction equipment.
- Will be responsible for service reports, time cards, and other paper work in a legible, understandable manner.
- Ensure completion of all jobs in a proficient and safe manner
- Ensure work area to be cleaned after each use
- Must participate in service schools and training programs offered by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in a Preventative Maintenance or similar role.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA’s)
- Must have an understanding of the above titled position and how it relates to the overall business and its’ objectives.
- Must have a current driver's license and acceptable driving record per WPI insurance carrier.
- Must be able to pass and maintain drug and alcohol testing requirement as outlined by the Department of Transportation.
- Must be able to lift Anchor50 pounds, must be able to bend and twist several times a day.
- Must have the ability to affectively and safely operate and Anchortest equipment.
- Typical hours of work Monday through Friday; Anchor7:30 a.m. to Anchor4:00 p.m.
- Weekend hours as necessary.
- May require work in inclement weather conditions and/or hazardous work environments.
- Some temporary adjustments to hour of operation, as work requires.
WPI is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
WPI es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, infomación genética, identidad de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.ID:uDnQdo