Tarkett USA, Inc.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for supporting all aspects of pricing management. Including price list analysis, administration, special price requests, and sales revenue allocation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pricing Analysis
- Keep up to date competitive pricing by product and geography.
- Create competitive price reports and reviews with product management semi-annually
- Review profitability by segment
- Maintain Cost file for internal margin analysis and reviews
- Maintain pricing minimums for RVP / DVP
- Create and maintain documentation for pricing department
- Price List Administration
- Create, update, and maintain price lists for resilient distribution business.
- Update Resilient MPG requirements for distribution.
- Maintain and distribute fileback information.
- Act as backup for soft surface price list administration.
- Special Price Requests
- Analyze, approve/deny requests for special prices for resilient business.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Sales Revenue Allocation
- Use 3PS Reports to allocate sales revenue to sales territory within our internal forecast site.
- Regularly communicate with sales team to ensure accuracy
JOB COMPENTENCIES AND SKILLS:
JOB COMPENTENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Lead meetings and phone calls with customers and sales force
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Establish and maintain close-working relationships with all partnering teams
- Sales team including segment DVPs
- Product Management
- Production Managers
- Costing Associates
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree is preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to speak and communicate well with associates within the company and with customers.
- Job requires using various accounting and logical notions with high level of accuracy.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- MSOffice: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and strong Excel data analysis using advanced functions including pivot tables, VLookups, Index, Match, IF statements, and nesting of functions.
- SAP, CRM, ICM, BITS, and other internal database systems.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- From assigned objectives, the employee has a choice as to the tasks to be performed, their sequence and the methodology to use. However, general guidelines must be respected particularly for time sensitive projects.
- Solutions to situations or problems are found by the employee; however, they must be in line with established rules or principles. These solutions require analysis, research or a sound judgment and may require review with a manager.
- A high level of concentration and/or sensorial attention is required. Special attention is required for numerous small details for the majority of the time.
What We Offer
A commitment that Safety is #1
Competitive benefits, pay, and retirement plan options!
Career growth, stability, and flexible work arrangements.
Responsible Manufacturing – Protecting Our Planet for the Future
We utilize renewable energy and a closed loop recycled water process.
We are committed to reducing greenhouse emissions and water consumption.
We are the only flooring company recognized by the Asthma and Allergy foundation.
Who we are:
With a history of 140 years, Tarkett is a worldwide leader in innovative flooring and sport surface solutions with 12,000 employees and 34 industrial sites. Offering a wide range of products including vinyl, linoleum, rubber, carpet, wood, laminate, artificial turf, and athletic tracks. The Group serves customers in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Committed to change the game with circular economy and to reducing its carbon footprint, the Group has implemented an eco-innovation strategy based on Cradle to Cradle® principles, fully aligned with its Tarkett Human-Conscious Design® approach.
Tarkett is listed on Euronext (Compartment B, ISIN FR0004188670, ticker: TKTT). www.tarkett-group.com
Tarkett is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in backgrounds and in experiences and promote an inclusive workplace where all employees can perform at their best.ID:uDnQdo