Pricing Systems Administrator
Bunzl R3 Distribution
Lithia Springs, GA
The Pricing System Administration Specialist will be responsible for supporting Bunzl’s new and ongoing project management and data management efforts. The role will be the central point for managing and sustaining project management tools, databases, and processes to ensure efficient and effective project deliverables. The role will collaborate with Project Stakeholders, IT, Finance, and business leaders to ensure accurate project tracking, execution of process tools, and tracking of information flow. This role will be an integral part of the new process rollouts for Pricing Management across the Distribution Division.
- Work closely with key subject matter experts (SME) across Bunzl sub-groups to create the required task tracker templates
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to dialog with sub-group SME’s to develop the templates and thrive in a fast-paced matrixed environment
- Synthesize complex material into structured executable templates and dashboards
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and sub-group SMEs to ensure maximum content applicability
- Adhere and contribute to in-house style guide and usage ruleset
- Create additional content, including tutorials, online one-sheets, and shareable content
- Foster an atmosphere of collaboration and leadership within the greater content team
- 2+ years working with task tracking software, including experience with workflows and dashboarding across a team of at least 100 people
- Experience with developing technical training materials
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Basic analytics skills and comfort with excel
- Experience coordinating Smartsheet rollouts across a variety of stakeholders
- Have strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence and resilience in difficult situations
- Are able to keep both the strategic and the tactical in mind at the same time
- Enjoy thinking strategically and bringing creative solutions to problems
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Possess excellent Smartsheet skills, written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.