Principal Engineer, Quality Engineering
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC31: US095-Winston-Salem (Fairchild 1455 Fairchild Road , Winston-Salem, NC, 27105 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
B/E Aerospace, Inc. d/b/a Collins Aerospace has an opening for a Principal Engineer, Quality Engineering in Winston-Salem, NC.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Drive processes to develop, modify, apply, and maintain quality evaluation, control systems and protocols.
- Provide analysis and guidance to ensure quality standards are in effect. Implement testing and inspection plans, methods and technologies to assure reliability and conformance of products and processes.
- Analyze and make recommendations for corrective actions for nonconformities and design problems for internally produced products and processes.
- Identify and manage risk in product development, utilizing Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.).
- Manage processes to ensure all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and PPAP acceptance.
- At least a master’s degree or its equivalent in a Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field and at least 5 years of experience as a Quality Engineer or related role in the Automotive or Aerospace industries. In the alternative, a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field and at least 7 years of progressive experience as a Quality Engineer or related role in the Automotive or Aerospace industries would be acceptable.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Aerospace industry supporting Material Review Board dispositions and customer interaction to develop Quality Aesthetic Acceptance criteria and multi-level complex engineering BOM to develop conformity inspection criteria with experience in following and completing AS9102 package
- At least 1 year of experience in the Automotive industry working in New Product Introduction with experience with APQP approach
- At least 1 year of experience working on a test article production with strict conformity and compliance requirements provided by FAA/OEM to issue 8130-9
- At least 1 year of experience with assisting, developing, and executing the quality process, including inspection plans and conducting internal audits per AS9100
- At least 1 year of experience in the Aerospace manufacturing industry working with new product launches developing key documents such as Quality Acceptance Criteria including DFMEA, PFD, PFMEA, CP, etc.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo