Process and Quality Technician
Sims Brothers Recycling
We’re now hiring for a Process and Quality Technician at Victoriaville & Co in Cleveland, OH!
Victoriaville & Co. is a Canadian family-owned company who has been in the funeral business for four generations. We are now the most important casket manufacturer in Canada, and 3rd in North America. Our growth and expansion in the American market brings us to invest in a new manufacturing plant in the USA, to better serve our growing clientele. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an awesome company and supportive team!
Perks of working as a Process and Quality Technician:
Pay: Between $55k and $65k annually based on experiences / capabilities
Benefits: Begin the 1st day of the month after hiring – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & voluntary offerings
Typical day in the life as a Process and Quality Technician:
- Create process and quality work instructions for assembly operations.
- Create and update engineering schematics & drawings using Solidworks
- Create and maintain technical documents that support production.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing team with maintenance personnel including motors, conveyor systems, safety systems and wood processing production equipment.
- Create fixtures, jigs and tools that aid the manufacturing team in consistently producing products – this will involve working with internal maintenance and external fabrication resources.
- Manage projects for installing new equipment and production capabilities.
- Work closely with experienced manufacturing and technical teams at two other Victoriaville locations.
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in an assembly operation (Non-Manager)
- Solidworks drafting capabilities – plant layout through process equipment design
- In-depth knowledge of industrial mechanical and electrical systems
- Knowledge of industrial control systems
- Creative problem solver with continuous improvement mindset
If you feel as though you would make a great fit for this position, please submit a current resume for review!