Procurement Associate (Pasco, WA)
J. R. Simplot Co.
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. We are a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
Assists in the activities involved in the procurement of goods and services.
Note: This role is located in Pasco, Washington. The JR Simplot Company is not offering relocation assistance for this position.
- Assists in the activities involved in the procurement of goods and services. Position is primarily administrative support of the purchasing function.
- Compiles information and records to prepare purchase orders.
- Consults catalogs and other references to obtain prices and specifications
- Maintains files and records of materials, prices, inventories, and deliveries
- May contact vendors and supplies for quotations and follow up on outstanding purchase orders
- Performs other duties as assigned
|High school diploma or general education degree (GED)|
|1+ years related experience and/or training|
Good knowledge of computer systems. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Job Requisition ID: 13272
Travel Required: None
Pay Grade: Global Grade 1
Location(s): FG Plant - Pasco
Country: United States
Wage range or rate of pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour, plus annual incentive plan eligibility
The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Attractive total rewards package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Family Building Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off - Eligible employees may accrue up to 160 hours in year 1
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Education Assistance
- Benefits details available at simplotbenefits.com
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**