South Portland, ME
Diodes Incorporated is seeking a Procurement Manager for the South Portland Maine site. This position will oversee the supply chain management function in connection with the procurement of materials, parts, components, and equipment for the organization.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and provides leadership and guidance on all purchasing related activities, supplier management, contracts management and strategic sourcing projects for site.
- Ensures that all purchasing policies and procedures are followed
- Role model of the highest level of ethical behavior
- Drives Suppliers total productivity cost improvement efforts
- Drives on time delivery on items purchased
- Monitors supplier performance
- Ensures that all contracts/agreements with suppliers are in place and implemented
- Identifies and build strategic supplier relationship for the long term business requirement.
- Coaches and mentors’ buyers to continuously improve their skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS degree in Engineering/Business Management or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in semiconductor manufacturing and/or Purchasing/Supply Chain management
- Knowledgeable in various procurement/purchasing processes and tools
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good business acumen
- Good knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Excellent leadership, organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a Standard and Poor’sSmallCap 600 and Russell 3000 Index company, is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, and analog semiconductor markets. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid Short Term and Long Term disability and standard life insurance policy. We also provide paid time off and have an employee wellness program.