Product Manager – Autonomy
Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Inc.
At Oshkosh, we build, serve and protect people and communities around the world by designing and manufacturing some of the toughest specialty trucks and access equipment. We employ over 15,000 team members all united by a common purpose. Our engineering and product innovation help keep soldiers and firefighters safe, is critical in building and keeping communities clean and helps people do their jobs every day.
At Oshkosh, innovation is in our DNA, and we do it with intent. To accomplish this, we create an open, inclusive, and diverse organization - our People First Culture.
Oshkosh is seeking a Product Manager who brings exceptional business acumen, strong social and negotiation skills with a creative and analytical perspective to business development and partnerships. This person will be the passionate advocate in support of our autonomy strategy by strengthening the Oshkosh presence with technology partners and businesses within Pittsburgh’s robotics ecosystem.
As a member of this team, you will collaborate with world-class engineering, product, operations, and business teams that support our cross-segment autonomy team. We believe strategic partnerships are major growth accelerators for Oshkosh and in this role, you will help drive the ideation, cross-functional collaboration, and execution of these impactful initiatives with an eye on productization and scalability.
- Establish Oshkosh presence within the Pittsburgh robotics ecosystem
- Shape and deliver the vision and roadmap for strategic opportunities that align to the Oshkosh mission and vision for autonomy products and offerings
- Develop product roadmaps, Go-To-Market strategies, and strategic partnerships
- Help identify, prioritize, and drive negotiation and execution of complex and impactful partnerships, while engaging and aligning with cross-functional teams internally and externally
- Generate and maintain new strategic partnerships that positively impact core business objectives by applying creativity and business acumen
- Demonstrate strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to unlock the best value of partnerships
- Track, analyze, and communicate key performance metrics, feedback, and discoveries to internal stakeholders
- Articulate Oshkosh values and vision externally with partner organizations and teams
- Travel roughly 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in business/economics/engineering/computer science required
- 2+ years of product and team management, business development, partnerships, management consulting, corporate strategy, and/or similar experience in autonomy-related technology business
- Ability to create thoughtful financial and business-driven, actionable recommendations, and quickly build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated and industrious personality
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Master’s degree in business/economics/engineering/computer science
- 5+ years of product and team management, business development, partnerships, management consulting, corporate strategy, and/or similar experience in autonomy-related technology business
- Demonstrated ability to proactively lead business initiatives with minimal guidance, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strong understanding and interest in Oshkosh and competitive landscape
- Highly analytical, innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Track record using data-driven approaches to strategic decision making
- Experience scaling new and emerging products/business lines to market
Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please contact us at: 920-502-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.ID:uDnQdo