Product Marketing, Sr Staff
Job Description and RequirementsSynopsys is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to be part of PCI-Express, Ethernet & Multi-Die Solution Product Management team and will be responsible for executing and exceeding business objectives for these product lines. The candidate will define the overall product line strategy, and will work closely with the field organization, key customers, R&D and strategic partners to identify and drive strategic business opportunities.
- Strategy – Define products that result in sustainable growth through the creation of strategic business plans, MRDs, financial models, pricing, product positioning, & application focused roadmaps
- Markets – Analyze business & market trends, analyst viewpoints, competitive landscapes, SWOT analysis etc.
- Product Management – Lead the core teams to drive the overall product direction. Responsible for P&L, forecasting & business operations
- Field Support – Create sales tools including level 1 presentations, sales channel communication, trainings, & competitive cheat sheets
- Business Development – Business aspects of customer engagements, custom quotes, articulating value statements and making/tracking commitments. Working closely with sales to establish customer relationships and create plan to win at key identified accounts
- Outbound – Create powerful programs & collateral that directly impact brand awareness at the platform & product levels. Drive demand for IP products with activities like product rollout and promotional initiatives at industry events
- BS EE with 10+ years relevant experience. MS EE with 8+ years relevant experience. MBA is preferred
- Knowledge of PCIe and Ethernet protocols
- Knowledge of High Speed PHY architectures
- Knowledge of data center market & semiconductor industry
- Previous technical marketing, product marketing or applications engineering experience in semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated marketing expertise in product positioning, value proposition articulation and creation of compelling collateral
- Ability to take highly complex content and create crisp, concise messaging and presentations
- Experience with strategic market analysis and product planning
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships with key customers and strategic partners
- Track record of creative marketing programs and successfully launching new products
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with intellectual property licensing and business models is preferred
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $111,000-$194,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.