Product Sales Specialist/ Coating Sales- Benton, AR, Bentonville, AR, and Fayetteville, AR
Wurth Louis & Co.
Under general direction, responsible for in-house and field product training of wood finishes, trouble shooting finishing problems and supporting field sales of the finishing product lines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform wood finishing training to sales representatives teaching proper application of our wood finishes.
- Provides customer training regarding proper usage and application of finishing products.
- Maintains activity logs and customer service history.
- Receives orders from customers and sales representatives.
- Prepares sales/service invoices.
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Decision Making
- Delegating Responsibility
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standard
Education and/or Experience
Have a thorough knowledge of wood finishing, trouble shoot finishing problems, understanding of wood finishing equipment and repair, have a willingness to travel and work with wood finishers and have an acceptable driving record. Five years of finishing related experience required. Must pass color test.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
This work requires the following physical activities: climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching, sitting, standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. of material, finger dexterity for activities such as data entry and calculator use, grasping, repetitive motions, speaking, hearing, visual acuity, and mobility between locations. Use of both hands is required.