Ag Processing Inc is currently hiring for a Production Assistant at our facility in Algona, IA. This person reports to and is under the general direction of the Plant Operations Manager. The position is responsible for the plant project and procedures, training when required, improving ergonomics, and maximizing the efficiency of the facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly responsible for project development and completion including project PAR/Tech VAP write-up procedures, obtaining project bids, organizing schedule of values, budgets, writing contracts, project scheduling, tracking insurance accords, lien waivers, performance bonds, retainage forms, and change orders.
- Monitor and maintain records for inspections
- Work closely and communicate with all departments to coordinate project activities
- Cover “on call” rotation
- Project management
- Assist in developing the Capital and Business Plans
Ag Processing Inc. is a cooperatively-owned agribusiness engaged in procuring, processing, marketing, and transporting of oilseeds, grains, and related products. Since our creation in 1983, AGP has grown in size, scope, and reputation – both in the U.S. and internationally. Our company has become the largest soybean processing cooperative in the world and has a diverse set of products, which includes renewable fuels, vegetable oil refining, ag products/grain, and international operations. AGP values its employees by offering competitive pay and a compensation package that includes:
- 100% employer funded pension plan
- 401k (Roth and traditional options) with a company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Health savings account, medical and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Paid time off