Do you want to work for a company that knows its greatest asset is its people? Are you ready for the next chapter in your career? If the answer to both questions is yes, then look no further. Here at Mars we now have several exciting opportunities for individuals to come and join our factory team!
Working as a member of a shift team, the primary role of an Operator is to demonstrate ownership and responsibility for a set of machines, pieces of equipment and/ or processes within their working area. This includes carrying out the routine operational tasks required to achieve area targets e.g. starting-up, shutting-down, monitoring, cleaning, and carrying out basic changeovers, minor repairs, routine checks and inspections, and the use of basic ancillary equipment and computer programs.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to GCSE level or above
- Fluent English verbal and written skills.
- Experience in the FMCG / Factory Operations industry desirable.
- Mechanical training or experience in fault-finding – beneficial
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Part of a shift team of up to 15 associates contribute to achievement of targets.
- Accountable for the performance of several machines, processes, or pieces of equipment.
- Escalate issues as appropriate, give full and accurate verbal and written handover
- Repair mechanical breakdowns using trained knowledge and experience.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.ID:uDnQdo