Production Associate I – 1st Shift
We Offer You!
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
Paid Time Off, Training & Holidays
Training & Development
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Dynamic Culture & People - just to name a few!
What’s attractive about the Production Associate position?
- $15.00/hour starting wage
- 1st Shift Schedule: Monday-Thursday - 5:30 AM - 4:00 PM, OT as required
What Success Looks Like:
- Receives direction from and notifies the supervisor/team lead when more work is needed.
- Maintains the work area in a near and orderly condition in compliance with 5S standards.
- Follows all safety procedures, rules, and guidelines.
- Identifies any existing or potential safety issues.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Assists in other work areas when the workload permits or requires.
- Manual/finger dexterity skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Basis Computer Skills preferred
- Able to pass background and drug screening process.
About Quanex, A Part of Something Bigger
Quanex (NYSE: NX) is a global, publicly traded manufacturing company primarily serving OEMs in the fenestration, cabinetry, solar, refrigeration and outdoor products markets. We are A Part of Something Bigger by improving the performance and aesthetics of end products through continuous innovation, helping customers achieve greater production efficiencies, dedication to giving back to communities where we operate, producing shareholder value and helping our employees learn, grow, and thrive. Learn more at Quanex.com.