Compensation Range is from $16-$21
WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000, as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique family of brands that provides farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our family of seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety, and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you can be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career. We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous vacation time & paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement and much more!
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion are a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
This position is responsible for seed production, conditioning, bagging, re-bagging, maintenance of conditioning equipment, field operations, and help with shipping and warehousing as needed.
- Assist in field operations and scouting
- Operate dryer and sheller under supervision
- Assist in Bulk Seed movement and management
- Assist in seed conditioning, packaging, and treating operations
- Accurately complete all paperwork in a timely manner
- Prepare boxes for packaging, including washing and repairs
- Warehousing and load building as necessary, including load checking for accuracy
- Actively engage and promote a culture of safety and follow safety procedures
- Assist with housekeeping and preventative maintenance of our equipment
- Responsible for projecting a positive image AgReliant Genetics and acting in accordance with the Company’s Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Work experience in seed/agriculture industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and common PC-based software
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work assigned hours and shifts including overtime
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in hot, cold, wet, and dry conditions
- Ability to walk seed fields, up to 5 miles/day
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines