Production Coordinator – 1st Shift
Williams International Co.
Who We Are
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning to position our team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and supporting services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a PC Coordinator to join our team. This position supports manufacturing and is responsible for physical and systematic control of hardware within the manufacturing cell. This includes processing multiple material related transactions in the company SAP system to release, issue, transfer, receive, etc. hardware within the manufacturing facilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review MRP release requirements, i.e. planned shop orders
- Review material availability for shop requisitions to be released
- Create, release, reserve, issue and receive shop orders (manufacturing and repair)
- Create, release, reserve, pick, deliver and receive stock transfer orders
- Process Outside Process (OP) Purchase Order transactions including creating and releasing Purchase Order lines, preparation and delivery of outbound material to shipping, delivery of inbound material to the cell and managing the cell inventory
- Process miscellaneous material transactions including location changes, scrap, cycle count adjustments, etc.
- Physically manage all material movement and disposition related to cell activities
- Support tracking earned hours on processes of cell
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of PC and inventory control
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data
- Ability to receive, stock, and kit production hardware
- Ability to multi-task
- Organization skills
- Team player who works well with others
- Physical lifting requirements include; ability to lift 50 pounds (4 inches to 25 inches), capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 pounds, a grip strength of at least 50 pounds, and be able to reach above the shoulder (65 inches)
- US. Citizenship is required
Position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance, if needed. Candidates selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances, please visit: US. Department of State
Williams International is a Drug Free Workplace where all new team members and contractors are subject to pre-employment drug testing for the following controlled substances: marijuana, cocaine, PCP, amphetamines, opioids and alcohol as policy dictates.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Or, please call 248-624-5200. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.