Rex Materials Group
Council Grove, KS
Why work for us?
Alkegen brings together two of the world’s leading specialty materials companies to create one new, innovation-driven leader focused on battery technologies, filtration media, and specialty insulation and sealing materials. Through global reach and breakthrough inventions, we’re delivering products that enable the world to breathe easier, live greener, and go further than ever before.
With over 60 manufacturing facilities with a global workforce of over 9,000 of the industry’s most experienced talent, including insulation and filtration experts, Alkegen is uniquely positioned to help customers impact the environment in meaningful ways.
Alkegen offers a range of dynamic career opportunities with globe-spanning reach. From production operators to engineers, technicians to specialists, sales to leadership, we’re always looking for top talent ready to bring their best. Come grow with us!
- Operates production machine to perform repetitive operations or produce identical parts.
- Jobs are of long-run nature, infrequently requiring new set-ups. Major set-ups and equipment adjustments are made by others. Has very limited control over product quality.
- Loads raw material into the machine, initiates automatic cycle, and unloads the finished product.
- Works from specific verbal or written instructions and standard operating practices.
- Performs additional operations such as identifying, removing flash, gates or other excess material, lubricating the product or tooling.
- Sorts obvious scrap.
- Maintains production records.
- Monitors production and advises supervisor of problems.
If you are interested in being part of a world class manufacturing function here at Alkegen then we would love to hear from you.
At Alkegen, we strive every day to help people – ALL PEOPLE – breathe easier, live greener and go further than ever before. We believe that diversity and inclusion is central to this mission and to our impact. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives our growth & innovation and we nurture it by actively embracing our differences and using our varied perspectives to solve the complex challenges facing our changing and diverse world.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, nation of origin, religion, color, gender identity and expression, age, disability, education, opinions, culture, languages spoken, veteran’s status, or any other protected class.ID:uDnQdo