Production – Data Specialist
Broadridge Financial Solutions
Home Office, IN
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge continues to grow. We are seeking a Technical Support Analyst to work at our Ft Wayne, Indiana office.
As a Production Support Data- Specialist, you will be working with our Investigo team. The Investigo Enterprise Solution provides financial services enterprise data consolidation from multiple sources, including clearing houses, custodians and back-office systems, into a central repository. It aggregates client account, position and transaction data to create a single structured data repository that provides accurate and reliable information to all applications across the enterprise. These include a number of critical applications available from Investigo as well as proprietary and third-party applications. Investigo's data model can be further leveraged to deliver targeted data sets for customer-defined needs. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze and correct data issues providing specific details to development for a global solution.
- Ensure that data is posted accurately for our clients.
- Answer any technical concerns and basic product questions.
- You will address most MS SQL, VB.NET, JSON, and XML questions/problems.
- Work alongside Development to improve quality and efficiency of processes.
- You must be able to function in a high-pressure environment resolving real time issues as quickly as possible.
- The position may require covering swing shifts as necessary including evenings.
- Address production system issues including verification of installations and troubleshooting and resolving certain production issues.
- 1-3 years of experience with SQL; and
- Strong client service background and demonstrated ability to partner with client IT staffs to resolve complex problems.
- Knowledge of SQL, VB.NET, JSON or XML
- Experience with ETL (Extract Transform Load) processing of data
- Bachelor's degree or IT experience
Broadridge associates helped us envision our Connected Workplace - a work model that allows associates around the globe, dependent upon their role responsibilities, to take advantage of the benefits of both on-site and off-site work to support our clients, one another, and the communities where we live and work. Our Connected Workplace is grounded in the concept of FACS: Flexible, Accountable, Connected, and Supported, which is our commitment to our associates. FACS supports our strong culture and allows us to achieve business goals while supporting meaningful work-life integration for our associates.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment and committed to providing a workplace that empowers associates to be authentic and bring their best to work. We believe that associates can only do their best when they feel safe, understood, and valued, and we work diligently and collaboratively to ensure Broadridge is a company—and ultimately a community—that recognizes and celebrates diversity in all its dimensions.
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued, and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
If you need assistance or would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us at 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.ID:uDnQdo