Production Drum off Operator
Gabriel Performance Products, LLC
Production Drum off Operator
Huntsman is seeking a Production Drum off Operator supporting the Polyurethanes Division located in Arlington, Texas. This position will report to Shift Lead.
Assists in the process of producing spray foam insulation including tasks such as drumming off, pre-weighing, unloading tankers and batch making among other various duties and responsibilities.
As the Production Drum off Operator you will:
- Certifiy to operate forklifts.
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines.
- Able to finish all packaging per SOP’s—drums, pails, totes, labels, palletizing, banding, bar code labels, etc.
- Perform housekeeping on a daily basis and maintain good plant hygiene.
- Assist other employees in safe handling of raw chemical materials and finished products.
- Perform any duty as requested as by his supervisor in any area of the plant.
- Able to manufacture product and is knowledgeable regarding all production constraints.
- Able to create and enter production orders and packaging orders in SAP/Batchmaster.
- Know and understand all safety requirements related to pre-weigh and movement/ receiving of bulk raw materials.
- Wear all appropriate PPE.
- Prepare product stencils for labeling drums.
- Properly maintain respirator.
- Complete forklift daily safety checklist.
- GED or High school diploma.
- Ability to read and write English.
- 1+ years of production or warehouse experience.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Team player.
- Must be able to understand and execute directives.
- Forklift experience will be preferred.
- Chemical handling experience.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Typical manufacturing environment.
- Working with dangerous chemicals
- Be able to lift 50 + lbs on a continuous basis, must be able to make repetitive movements for a long period of time, walking, standing, able to wear a breathing mask, able to work around chemicals, walking up and downstairs, lift items overhead, bending
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service – and the list goes on.
Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us.
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have facilities national or local.
Please refer to https://www.huntsman.com/privacy/online-privacy-notice for Company’s Data Privacy and Protection information.
All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in “@huntsman.com” and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at http://www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers.